StreamLine is an all Australian, Sydney based pipe relining system. Our system was developed and designed to solve the problems associated with damaged and root infested drains & pipes.
StreamLine are the pioneers in pipe relining services in Sydney. Call us on 1800 819 532 for a free quote.
Rather than replacing existing pipes and drains, StreamLine lines them with a new core pipe.
This process works out to be less expensive than replacing pipes. You can get an idea of what is involved by looking at our relining costs page.
The StreamLine core is manufactured in continuous lengths, eliminating joints & cracks which can lead to root infiltration. We believe that this is the best pipe relining solutions available.
The StreamLine pipe is manufactured from a felt core which is impregnated with a complex polymer resin. The core is then winched or pulled into position and, once set, the resin activates. This leaves the new pipe in fact much stronger than the old!
We can repair pipes diameter from 100mm up to 900mm – lengths from 1 metre to 100 metres. The StreamLine Guarantee offers superior quality, less disruption, and decreased costs.
Advantages of StreamLine pipe relining Sydney:
- Streamline system is guaranteed for 25 years
- Electronic tracing of drains, pipes and services
- Our process eliminates the need to excavate the old pipe, hence significantly reducing disruption, damage to property and cost
- Compared to conventional methods, huge savings are possible – in some cases up to 75%*
- Streamline provides the solution to the whole problem, not just temporary relief from symptoms
- Our pipe relining technology is suitable for industrial, commercial, domestic and council pipelines
- Pipes from 100mm (4 inch), to 900mm (35 inch), are suitable
- Streamline pipes cannot be infiltrated by tree roots
- The materials used are extremely strong and abrasion-resistant
- Before and after video inspection is available
- Streamline pipes and drains are ready for use within hours – not days
- Streamline provides increased flow characteristics
- Eliminates odour problems
- Eliminates sewerage leaking into the soil
- Stops infiltration & exfiltration of toxins into waterways & surrounding areas