StreamLine Drains and Pipelines have 55 years experience in Australia and overseas with pipeline installation, maintenance and pipe relining. This includes being the first in NSW to introduce Pipe Relining to domestic properties in NSW (30 years ago, more than 20 years than any other Relining Company). We were the first also to introduce to Australia the following: –
- Use Electric Eels for drain clearing
- Use High-pressure Water Jets for drain cleaning
- Used Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) for televising pipelines
- Develop, test and prove a viable Cold Cure Pipe Lining System
- Won contracts to clear and rehabilitate pipelines in the Middle East and Asia
- Worked as a major contractor smoke and dye testing for Sydney Water’s Inflow & Infiltration Program
- Work at present for Sydney Water in their “Collapsed Services Division”
- Maintained industrial pipeline systems for Australia’s heavy industries
Streamline Pipes is still a family-owned and operated business.
Satisfied StreamLine Clients include:
Fairfield City Council (NSW); Sutherland City Council (NSW); Gold Coast City Council (QLD); Sydney Water; Public Works Department (NSW); Yarra Valley Water Authority (Vic); The Department of Defence (Navy, NSW); Melbourne Zoo (VIC); Taronga Zoo (NSW), Ausgrid
Australian Film School (NSW); Granville TAFE (NSW); Campbelltown TAFE (NSW); North Sydney TAFE (NSW); Wetherill Park TAFE (NSW); St Ignatius’ College Riverview(NSW); Loreto Convent Kirribilli (NSW)
ABB Australia P/L; AMP (SA); Dairy Farmers SW); McDonalds Outlets(VIC,NSW); BHP (NSW); Menzies Hotel (NSW); National Foods (VIC); Slough Estates (NSW); St John of God Health Svs (NSW); Masterfoods (NSW); Asset Management Services (NSW); Schering-Plough Pharmaceuticals (NSW); Sydney Adventist Hospital (NSW), St Josephs Nursing Home Kensington, Elanora Heights Uniting Venues and many more
Plus many Real Estate Agents, Strata Managements and Domestic Premises in all areas.