StreamLine Drains and Pipelines has 35 years experience in Australia and overseas with pipeline installation, maintenance and pipe relining. This includes being the first in Australia to:
- Use electric machines for drain clearing
- Use high pressure water blasters for drain clearing
- Used closed circuit television (CCTV) for televising pipelines
- Develop, test and prove a viable cold cure pipe lining system
- Won contracts to clear and rehabilitate pipelines in the Middle East and Asia
- Worked as a major contractor smoke and dye testing for Sydney Waters Inflow & Infiltration Program
- Maintained industrial pipeline systems for Australia’s heavy industries
Streamline Pipes is still a family owned and operated business.
Satisfied StreamLine Clients include:
Fairfield City Council (NSW); Sutherland City Council (NSW); Gold Coast City Council (QLD); Sydney Water; Public Works Department (NSW); Yarra Valley Water Authority (Vic); The Department of Defence (Navy, NSW); Melbourne Zoo (VIC); Taronga Zoo (NSW)
Australian Film School (NSW); Granville TAFE (NSW); Campbelltown TAFE (NSW); North Sydney TAFE (NSW); Wetherill Park TAFE (NSW); St Ignatius’ College Riverview(NSW); Loreto Convent Kirribilli (NSW)
ABB Australia P/L; AMP (SA); Dairy Farmers SW); McDonalds Outlets(VIC,NSW); BHP (NSW); Menzies Hotel (NSW); National Foods (VIC); Slough Estates (NSW); St John of God Health Svs (NSW); Masterfoods (NSW); Asset Management Services (NSW); Schering-Plough Pharmaceuticals (NSW); Sydney Adventist Hospital (NSW)
Plus many Real Estate Agents, Strata Managements and Domestic Premises in all areas.